Mark advises on all corporate matters and specialises in private M&A, joint ventures and restructurings. Mark’s practice in particular focuses on Private Equity, general M&A, (growth) investments, (renewable) energy M&A and projects and distressed M&A.
Mark is seen as a pragmatic, solution oriented dealmaker.
- Advising Triton on its acquisition of SunWeb and subsequent attempt to acquire Corendon
- Advising Avedon on various acquisitions including Hauck GmbH
- Advising NIBC on various restructurings
- Advising Nimbus on various acquisitions and divestment including the sale of Stöpler Medical Holding.
- Advising Ponooc, the sustainable investment arm of Dutch conglomerate Pon Holdings, on various investments and divestments including the sale of ServiceHouse to CoolBlue
- advising Manutan on its acquisition of Kruizinga
- advising PAI partners backed Stella Group on the acquisition of the European Shutters & Awnings business from CRH
- advising MJ Hudson on the acquisition of the Spring Associates’ ESG business
- advising Pixid, a Keensight Capital portfolio company, on its acquisition of Carerix
- advising the Denham family on the sale of a majority of the Denham jeanmaker group to Trendy Group