Kees advises on all finance related matters, including acquisition finance, high yield bonds, corporate lending, asset finance, trade finance, structured finance, project finance, alternative financing arrangements, Islamic finance and derivatives. Kees also advises on financial restructurings (including pre-insolvency restructuring), distressed debt transactions, public and private mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Kees’ clients include banks and other lenders and borrowers, national and international listed and privately held companies, financial institutions, private equity houses and real estate funds.
The Orange Clover finance team is ranked in Legal500 and IFLR1000 for finance work (borrower side and lender/arranger side) with the following testimonials:
- “Top-class legal work, a pleasure to work with.”
- “Kees Hooft is strong on the legal work, delivers high-quality legal work, is pragmatic and can come into a difficult negotiation and provide an easy solution.”
- “High-quality legal work and highly efficient.”
- “Kees Hooft delivers strong legal work and is an efficient problem solver.”
- “The finance team of Orange Clover is very efficient, knowledgeable and responsive. They are always up-to-date on the recent legal and market changes and always find constructive solutions.”
- “Kees is quite on top of his expertise and provides accurate and efficient advice. He is also very responsive.”