Christopher advises on all corporate matters and specialises in private M&A and joint ventures.
Christopher frequently advises national and international listed and privately held companies, private equity houses and financial institutions.
Transactions of significance where substantial involvement can be disclosed include:
- Advising Waterland Private Equity on the acquisition of EuroParcs, a developer and manager of upmarket holiday resorts and the subsequent add-ons by EuroParcs of Droomparken and multiple other holiday resorts in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Advising Intracto (iO), a portfolio company of Waterland, on its acquisitions of Orangedotcom, Codezilla, We Are You, Booming, Entopic and LVB
- Advising Gilde Buy-Out Partners on its acquisitions – with management – of De Kinkelder Groep
- Advising Capital A (previously named ABN AMRO Participaties) on its investments in Tromp Medical House
- Advising Avedon on its acquisition of MK2 Groep, a supplier of audiovisual information and communication technology
- Advising NIBC on its investment in Well Gear
- Advising Nimbus on its divestment of Stöpler Medical Holding, a supplier of specialized medical devices, equipment and consumables, to OneMed.
- Advising Fortino Capital on the increase of its interest in BuyBay
- Advising Legia Capital on its investment in Busker Groep
- Advising Hexagon AB on its agreement to acquire Infor’s enterprise asset management activities from Koch
- Advising Vitruvian Partners LLP on its acquisition of Fotona Holdings (Netherlands) B.V. from AGIC Capital
- Advising Aterian Investment Partners on the combination of U.S. Zinc and EverZinc, two of the largest global producers of zinc chemical products, to form the pre-eminent global zinc chemistry business
- Advising SJR Group on its merger with Verwater, both leading specialists in tank building and maintenance